Positive affirmations have been around for a while, since the 1920s really. But I am only just really taking the practice seriously. I wrote most of these 30 positive affirmations for myself and they have helped me in so many ways.
Affirmations are a great way to manifest what you want in life. But they are more than that. They help you change the way you think. You are what you think and self-affirmations help you to meditate on thoughts that will build up your life.
What to look out for when writing affirmations
These 30 positive affirmations are just to guide you. It is much better to craft affirmations that mean something to you. Research has also shown that affirmations that are completely opposite to what you believe often reinforce the negative self-perception. For instance for people with severe self-loathing, saying ‘I love myself’ only makes them feel worse because it is untrue. Instead, an affirmation that says, ‘I am learning to like myself’ might be closer to effecting change.
30 positive affirmations
Self love and acceptance
1. I am worthy of love.
2. I accept myself.
3. I love and approve of myself.
4. I love my body because it provides nourishment and support to my spirit.
5. Today, I am in touch with who I really am.
6. I practice authenticity in my thoughts and my feelings.
7. I matter.
Divine favour and spirituality
8. Everywhere I go, God’s favour is upon me.
9. I listen to God for wisdom for today.
10. I know exactly what step to take because divine wisdom guides me.
11. I am enveloped in divine love.
12. I have more than enough grace for whatever comes my way.
13. I am living my best life yet.
14. I have the power to create change.
Contentment and life
15. I have enough for all I need today.
16. I am making the connections I need to get to where I want to go.
17. I am building bridges in my life.
18. The doors of opportunity are open for me.
19. I am making the right choices for me.
20. My life is changing for the better.
21. My amazing potential is unfolding before me.
22. I have all I need to achieve my dreams.
23. I have so much to offer the world.
24. I am several steps closer to my goals.
25. My life is characterized by great abundance.
26. Everything I’ve gone through has forged a beautiful life for me.
27. Good things come to me without struggle.
28. I attract good things into my life.
29. Wealth comes to me.
30. I am strong and capable.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.