Motivation quotes should form a part of each day. Motivation is a powerful part of success; you have to want to be successful in order to be so. The most effective form of motivation is that which comes from inside of you and motivational quotes are there to help you create your own internal motivation. When you speak these words, think on them and internalise them, then you begin to own them and believe the message. When you believe you can do something, you will eventually do it. So to fire up your Monday and take you through the week, here are 5 motivational quotes:
1. “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
I met an older woman and we got talking. I told her a little about my life and she listened quietly. After a few minutes she looked at me piercingly and asked, “What are you afraid of?”
That question haunted me for a long time. I did not imagine that I was someone who was afraid of anything – and I tried to understand what it was she saw that prompted that question. Months later, I woke up one day and realized that I had so many dreams and I had not gone after them. That was when it struck me that sometimes, we are incapacitated by fear without even realizing it.
Don’t let fear of failure or fear of what people are going to say keep you from pursuing your dreams. Run after those dreams, baby!
2. ” If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” – Annonymous
We have in each one of us, the potential for limitless greatness yet we hesitate; waiting for someone to pat us on the back and say it’s okay, you can go ahead and be great.
If you do not believe in yourself, no one else will have a reason to believe in you. So shake off the doubt and the validation from others…you don’t need that. Go on and achieve greatness.
3. ” When you see a successful person, you only see the public glories, never the private sacrifices to reach them.” – Vaibhav Shah
4. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daska
5. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.” – Robert Collier
What you do today will always tell tomorrow. Cultivate habits for success!
Have a great week!