Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
[media-credit id=1 align=”aligncenter” width=”600″][/media-credit]
We can’t stop the natural change, but we can still look younger is work hard to slow the aging process. Below are few steps to take in order to achieve this
- Detox: This is getting rid of excess toxins in the body, and it can be achieved by the continuous intake of vegetables and fruits.
- Exercise: Exercise can make you look 15 -20, exercises such as swimming, walking, jogging etc.
- Relax: Take time form you busy schedules and rest. Stress and worries tells on the face feel at peace, and think in a more positive way our face will look younger.
- Drink water: Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to hydrate and cleanse your skin.
- Avoid sunlight: sunlight is a major cause of wrinkles, dryness and spot aging.
- Diet: Eat balanced and nutritional meals; this will give your skin a glow.
- Moisturize: Use a good moisturizer, moisturizers that are alcohol free.