A Sallow skin is a skin that looks dull, lacks shine and luster. A lot of times we spend so much amount of money in trying to take care of the skin, forgetting that the skin reflects your mood and what goes on inside you. If you are sad or feeling depressed the skin is the first part of the body to reflect it.
The skin can be oily, dry and flaky or a combination of both and without the proper nutrition, you can see blotchiness or blemishes from excess oil. The skin requires adequate care, vitamins, minerals and exercise in order to look good and shine.
When it comes to taking care of your skin, it is important to note that the treatment may be as close as your kitchen. Natural ingredients are the best ingredients to used when you want your skin looking enhanced.
One of the easiest ways to return your skin to a moisturized state is to boost it with topical facial masks. These topical facial masks are not just any masks; they are fruit facial masks that anyone can create at home with the right foods.
Facial masks work to remove excess oils, retain moisture and remove dead cell layers so healthier skin underneath can shine through.
Some ingredients that you can use to make fruit facials:
- Strawberries: strawberries are filled with antioxidants and their seeds can gently exfoliate the outer layers without being harsh. Raspberries and blackberries can also be used.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal is good because it absorbs excess oil in the skin and soften its feel.
- Bananas: bananas are added for help in retaining moisture in your skin.
- Grapes: grapes contain antioxidant substances as well and they also tighten and tone the skin.
- Cucumber: Cucumbers reduce swelling and puffiness while soothing and cooling your skin.
Rather than spending a huge amount of money on beauty products, you can use these ingredients mentioned above and watch your skin improve drastically.
It is cost effective and it also serves its purpose.