Hello everyone, we decided to share this recipe on Chicken Curry Sauce. We have had a lot of requests about alternatives to tomato stew and we shared a few (click here to read). But a lot of you wanted a recipe for chicken curry sauce.
There are lots of recipes out there, but we were careful with the one we selected. We wanted something we felt would be easy to try and most importantly, one where you could quickly and easily get the ingredients. The chicken curry sauce recipe from 9jafoodie.com suited the criteria perfectly.
Not only are the ingredients readily available, you can actually make this sauce quickly, in very little time.
These are the ingredients listed:
- 8- pieces Chicken – Leg and Thigh (Cut into chunks)
- 3 – cubes maggi
- Salt – to taste
- 4 – Tablespoons Cooking oil
- 3 – cups cubed Sweet Potatoes or Yam
- 2 – (400ml) Cans Coconut cream (milk)
- 2-3 cups Vegetables of choice
- 1 – Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 – Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 – Scotch Bonnet pepper (Atarodo) – Minced
You can see from the list that everything there can be gotten from the market. You can find Tumeric in most supermarkets.
Click here to get directions on how to make chicken curry sauce and don’t forget to let us know if you make yours. If you have a different way of making chicken curry sauce, do let us know.
*All images used in this post belong to 9jafoodie.com