[media-credit id=1 align=”aligncenter” width=”600″][/media-credit]Having dark circles around the eyes gives you a tired appearance and also makes you look ages older than you are. Below are a few remedies you can try at home to get rid of dark circles.
- Mix a little lemon, tomato and cold buttermilk on cotton balls, put under eyes for 20 minutes. Gently pat area dry then apply coconut oil.
- Cucumber is a common remedy. It can be applied daily around eyes, slice the cucumber into bits and place above the eyes for about 15 minutes, then wash off with water.
- Mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal quantities and apply round the eye region, wash off after 15 minutes with water.
- Empty the used tea bags, then set them under your eyes they can be warm or room temperatures, leave them on for about 20 minutes.
- Mixing potato juice with cucumber juice in equal quantities helps if there is puffiness along with dark circles.
- Avoid touching and rubbing your eyes and make sure you wash your hands regularly if you need to take it around your eye area.
- Eat nutritious balanced diet.
- Drink lots of water.
- Have enough sleep.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.