The beauty of a lady is her hair. Extra care and attention should be given to the hair to make it grow and be healthy. Research has shown that excessive usage of chemicals which are found in some hair products are bad for the hair and also detrimental to the well being of a woman. Below are DIY (Do It Yourself) hair masks which are cost effective and good for the hair.
Yogurt Hair Mask
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 egg
- Break the egg and whisk its content in a bowl, till it becomes smooth and slightly frothy.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the bowl that contains the egg and whisk.
- Add 1/2 cup of yogurt slowly and blend in smoothly with a spoon.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave for 30 minutes before washing off.
Avocado Hair Mask
- Half of a ripe avocado
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- Mix the above listed ingredients in a bowl until it becomes smooth and creamy
- Divide your hair into sections and apply the mixture to each section.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap.
- Use a blow dryer on the hair to enable the heat from the blow dryer to soak the mask into the hair.
- Leave mask on hair for 30 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
Hair masks are important because it helps the hair grow, helps repair split ends and it makes the hair healthy
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.