With the imminent progression of makeup, am quite sure some of us regret not paying attention in our fine art class (lol). Well, it’s never too late to learn anything. Today’s makeup tip is about carving the perfect eyebrow.
Your eyebrows frames your face and the shape can automatically enhance your appearance. To get the perfect eyebrows you need the following;
1) A brow pencil
2) A concealer
3) A clear mascara (optional)
- Outline your brows following its original shape, need I mention for those with bushy brows, you , you can meet a good makeup artist to carve them for you, so it will be easier for you to outline.
- Now, using the concealer, go underneath the brows and outline your desired shape, do same at the top of the brow.
- Blend the concealer, as you don’t want to appear like you’ve got a different tone around your brows, you can blend using your foundation or powder.
- Finally blend your brows with clear mascara; this is just to keep them in place, (optional).
So, what you waiting for sweetie? Give it a try and look awesome at that wedding.
See you next week with more makeup tips.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.