Guavas are a very common type of fruits which contains varieties of nutrients and vitamins that are beneficial to the health. Guavas are often neglected due to its hardness and the presence of seeds. It is advisable to remove the seeds or chew them properly before you swallow to avoid appendicitis.
Asides from that, guavas are sweet and yummy to eat.
Below are 8 Important Heath Benefits of Guava:
- Guavas are rich in Vitamin C which helps in protecting the body cells and in lowering cancerous damages to the body cells.
- Guavas reduces the risk of having diabetes, the fiber content in guavas helps in lowering sugar levels, therefore reduces the risk of diabetes.
- Guavas helps in cleansing the digestive system.
- Guavas like carrots contain Vitamin A or retinol which is responsible for good eye sight, therefore the continuous intake of guavas improves the eye sight.
- Guavas contain potassium, which helps in regulating blood pressure levels.
- The Trace elements contained in guava helps in maintaining good functioning of the thyroid gland.
- Guavas are rich in magnesium which acts as a nervous relaxant. It helps to relax muscles and nerves of the body.
- Guavas helps the brain to function properly, by maintaining good blood flow and by infusing it with Vitamine B3 and Vitamin B6 (which is good for the nerves).
You need to grab a fresh guava today, to benefit from all its numerous nutrients.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.