It is amazing what our children teach us about ourselves. You come to know
- If you are a law abiding citizen because they will point out to you not to phone/text and drive
- If you are good at managing your time because they will let you know when you make them late for school
- If you take yourself too seriously because you cannot clown around with them now and again
- If you are fair because you tell them not to do something but you get to do it
- If you are a person of your word because you often keep (break) promises you make
- If you are the epitome of patience because by their default setting, they will push every possible button to see how far they can go
- If you are a good listener because they will tell you the same story in different versions while you watch your favorite soap
- If you have a sense of humor because they will expect you to laugh at their jokes or something they find funny, even if you don’t.
My name is Wuraola and I a part time stay-at-home mum. I’ve got three awesome kids; they bring me such joy! Their names are Lulu, Warda and Marja (Pearl, Rose and Coral – exotic, I know…)
I am very passionate about parenting, both through the eyes of the parent and those of the child. I am also hugely biased towards women-centric issues.
I run a kids’ clothing store – OmolashO, and a women’s not-for-profit organisation I’m aspiring to be an NLP practitioner; Business and Parenting Coach. I love a good laugh and street dancing!