You know we advocate for you to always try something new especially when it comes to a meal. Today is Easter and the perfect time for you to serve your family this delicious salad; Apple Sunshine Salad.
- ¾ C. plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 C. nonfat dried milk powder
- 1 (4 serving) package, sugar-free orange, gelatin
- ¾ C. lite whipped topping
- 3 C. unpeeled, diced apples
- 3 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ C. miniature marshmallows
In a large bowl, combine yogurt and dry milk powder. Add dry gelatin and mix well. Fold in whipped toping. Stir in apples, pecans, and marshmallows. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. (Serves 6)
Apple Sunshine Salad is low in calorie, fat and salt
Happy Easter once again.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.