Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
When it comes to doing our makeup, we all have the same goal, to make our eyes look bigger, brighter and more awake. Not all eyes are shaped the same, but luckily with expert tips and the right products, applying makeup has never been easier.
First you must choose the right eyeshadow palette for your eye color, and then figure out how to use the various shades on your lid.
- Mini brush set.
- The eyeshadow palette.
- Mega length lash extending mascara.
How To Choose Eyeshadow Palette
The first step to choosing an eye palette, is to consider your eye color. If you want your eyes to pop, the best way to do this, is to use a contrasting color palette on the lids.
[media-credit name=”Jacqueline” align=”aligncenter” width=”320″][/media-credit]
The basic concept of any eyeshadow design is to shape in well blended progression of light and dark colors. Three things to keep in mind:
- Light colors will highlight shallow areas.
- Dark colors will minimise or recede more prominent areas.
- Always load your brushes with a small amount of color, since its easier to add more eye shadow than to remove it.
[media-credit name=”Tari oyokofgatrey” align=”aligncenter” width=”333″][/media-credit]
5 Essential Eyeshadow Tips
1. Match powder eyeshadow in an array of neutral tones, from light to dark.
2. Adding shine is best for the brow bone only, especially if you have wrinkles around the eye.
3. Unless, you are using Just one eyeshadow color, use at least two eyeshadow brushes for application.
4. Tap off excess eyeshadow from your brush before applying. This prevents over application.
5. Use more dramatic shades for evening, lighter shades for day.
So go get that eye popping look for that occasion.
See you next week.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.