Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
The Beef Pasta with Red Peppers is a meal that is easy to prepare and it is also delicious. If you have been thinking for a meal to prepare for your family, look no further. Simply follow the directions below on how to prepare Beef Pasta with Red Peppers.
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp ground fennel
- 1 can tomatoes
- 2 red peppers halved and sliced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small beef stock cube
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 medium zucchini sliced finely
- 1 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- Boil pasta according to packet instructions until just tender and drain.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook onion, garlic, ground beef and fennel until meat is browned all over.
- Add crushed tomatoes, peppers, water, crumbled stock cube, sugar, vinegar and tomato paste.
- Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes, then add the zucchini, chives and again, simmer uncovered for 10 minutes longer.
- Serve beef sauce over the hot pasta.
This meal is definitely a family favorite!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.