Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 1 cup honey
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sparkling water
- 1 cup lime juice
- Place ginger, honey and water in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to boil for about 2 minutes or until a syrup begins to form.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the liquid to set at least 5 minutes.
- The longer the mixture sets the stronger the ginger is.
- Place the lime juice in a pitcher.
- Add the ginger mixture to the juice.
- Stir to blend the flavors together.
- Pour the sparkling water into the pitcher and stir gently.
- Serve over ice.
Nutritional Information (Approximate Values):
279 calories, 0 g protein, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 77 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber and 5 mg sodium per 1 cup serving.
Sparkling Honey Limeade can be consumed alongside your meal, rather than soft drinks or already processed drinks. It is easy to prepare and also cost effective.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.