Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Lime is a citrus fruit, which comes in different colors; ranging from yellow to green.
Lime can be eaten as a fruit and can also be used in making several dishes.
Oil extracted from lime peel is used as an ingredient in skin and hair care products like toothpastes, beauty soaps, deodorants, hair oils, body oils, disinfectants and mouth washes.
15 Amazing Health Benefits of Lime:
- Lime is used for treating scurvy because it contains vitamin C a high level of Vitamin C.
- Lime is used for treating gum infections.
- The antioxidant property of lime protects the eyes from aging and from eye infections.
- Lime contains anti-inflammatory properties, which helps ease pain and inflammation.
- Lime is used in treating fever, it lowers the body temperate.
- Lime peels can combat aging skin.
- Lime juice prevents the formation of kidney stones.
- Lime helps in reducing cholesterol level.
- Lime contains calcium and folate; two important components good for post-menopausal women and women of child-bearing age.
- Lime juice provides quick hydration and rejuvenation.
- Lime helps to cure fatigue and nausea.
- Peels of lime when inhaled provides relief from congestion.
- Limes prevents the occurrence of cholera.
- Lime juice acts as an effective disinfectant when added to infected water.
- Lime provides protection against heart desires.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.