Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Makeup on an oily skin does not last for long, because the face becomes too oily and ruins the makeup.
Below are essential tips on how to apply makeup on an oily skin
- Moisturize the face before putting on your makeup. Your moisturizer should be oil-free and water based.
- Apply your foundation using an oil-free foundation. Oil free foundations fill in pores very nicely and it leaves a nice finish on the skin.
- After applying your foundation,, let it set in for 5-10 minutes before you apply a translucent powder or a setting powder.
- Wash your hands before applying your foundation.
- Oil-Blotting sheets are great for getting rid of excess oil throughout the day.
- You can always apply press powder on your skin when ever you see shiny skin.
- Makeup setting spray is good. It allows the makeup last longer.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.