Please note that this post contains affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
If you’re in a hurry and you’re looking for a quick breakfast idea that your kids will most likely love and which is also nutritious, look no further. French toast is a favourite with most children and it’s really quick and easy to make. And we’ll show you.
What You’ll Need
- Sliced Bread
- Salt to taste
- A frying pan
Making Your French Toast
1. First, break your eggs into a flat plate. Add salt to taste and beat the eggs till they’re fluffly.
2. Next, lightly grease your frying pan with oil and place on a low burner.
3. Place a slice of bread in the plate that holds the beaten eggs. Flip the bread to the other side so that both sides are quoted with the egg mix.
4. Once the frying pan is hot, put the egg coated bread in it. Leave it for a couple of minutes or until the edges turn a light brown and then flip it on to the other side.
5. After a minute, take it out of the pan.
It’s ready to eat!
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.