It is important for women to take adequate care of themselves, you really do not have to wait for a special occasion before you look good. With regards to that, i am going to share with you some simple and quick manicure tips .
What you need:
- Nail cutter
- Cuticle trimmer
- Nail file
- Nail remover
- Nail polish
- Cotton wool
- Nail brush
- Lukewarm water and Soap
- Use a nail cutter to trim your nails, be careful when doing this so you do not cut your flesh in the process
- Gently use a nail file in filing your nails to the desire shape you want it to be
- Cut extra cuticle off, using a cuticle trimmer
- Buffer your nails with the nail buffer to smooth-en the surface and edges of the nails
- Soak your fingernails in a lukewarm water for about 15 to 20 minutes
- While the nails are in water, you can use a nail brush for the top of the nails to remove dirt
- Rinse with a clean water and pat dry
- Moisturize your hands, focusing mainly on the fingernails
You are done with your manicure.
To proceed to polishing your nails if need be, below are steps to take:
- After rinsing your nails with clean water, do not moisturize them. Because some nail polish do not stay on moisturized nails
Add the base of the nail polish * in Nigeria, it is called nail hardener*
- Add the first coat of nail polish
- Allow for some minutes, in order for it to get dry
- Add the second coat of nail polish
- Allow it to get dry also
- Finally add your transparent nail polish (nail hardener).
See you next week for more Beauty Tips.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.