Preparing your personal care products, saves you from spending money unnecessarily. It also improves your health, because you use products that are gotten naturally, thereby it prevents toxins and harmful chemicals from getting into your body.
From time to time, our lips crack and to prevent them from cracking i want to share with you how to make a lip scrub using ingredients that can be found in your kitchen.
- 1 tsp of Brown sugar or White Sugar
- 1 tsp of Olive oil
- 1 tsp of Honey, Vaseline or Shea butter
- Pour 1 tsp of Olive oil into a bowl,
- Pour 1 tsp of Sugar and mixed them properly,
- Apply 1 tsp of either Honey, Vaseline or Shea butter to your mixture,
- Continue mixing, until the mixture becomes smooth
- Store in a cool dry area
Note: The potency of the scrub lasts for just 2 weeks, if after 2 weeks you still have some left, you can discard and make another scrub.
How to Use
- Apply the scrub to your lips,
- Massage gently,
- Allow to stay for a minute,
- Wipe the scrub off the lips,
- Enjoy your smooth, soft and healthier lips.
The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Affiliates Program. Therefore, the links here might be affiliate links and sales from them may earn a small commission for us – at no extra cost to you. Since we only recommend stuff we have faith in, you’re in good hands.