It is a beautiful Sunday evening, give your family a treat by preparing a sumptuous meal for them. Below are ingredients and directions of how to make the the April Apricot Chicken.
- 4 (5 oz.) chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Low salt, low calorie, low fat, low cholesterol
- 1/3 C. lite apricot preserves
- Dash ground allspice
- Pat chicken dry and place on broiler rack.
- Broil for about 6 minutes.
- Brush first side with lemon juice, turn chicken over and brush with remaining juice.
- Broil second side 6-9 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Heat apricot preserves and allspice in a small saucepan.
- Spoon over chicken breasts and serve.
Wonderful served with brown rice. (Serves 4)